Tuesday 7 September 2010

My Liquid Eyeliner Collection

Recently I have purchased a few eyeliners from the No.7 Collection, 5 to be precise, which has led to doubling my collection so I thought I would list them on here in a brief mini review before I review them individually.

Left to Right: No.7 Stay Perfect in Gilt, Mojito and Sapphire, No.7 Amazing Eyes in Black, No.7 Smoky Eyeliner in Black, Natural Collection Eyeliner in Black, Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Black, 2Tru Eyeliner Dazzlers No.7, Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliner 11, The Body Shop Sparkle Eyeliner in Silver.







The staying power for Gosh - 11, No.7 - Gilt and No.7 Sapphire were better then the rest. When applied to my hand all the others washed off with water and hand sanitiser (not that you would use sanitiser on your eyes!!) The other three needed a bit of make up remover, and Gosh - 11 took a bit of a scrub to budge completely - not sure if this is good or not as I wouldn't feel particularly comfortable scrubbing my eye!

I love the shade of No.7 Mojito and it's not too bright so good if you are going for look that's not too overdone. Similar rules apply for The Body Shop silver eyeliner, although it sparkles a lot its not so much of a bright colour that could make it the leading feature of your make up.

What's in your eyeliner collection??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors! I have just a few liquid eyeliners, one L'Oreal Superliner and one from MAC. I think I have about 7 gel liners. I don't have many colors anymore, since I noticed that I use just the basic colors anyway... :D

samwells87 said...

I really need to get into gel liners, I got my first one from Aromaleigh a few months ago!

Anonymous said...

I've tried many and I have to say, that I really think MAC is the best :) Inglot is also very good.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...