Sunday 28 November 2010

Birthday Gifts

OMG - my boyfriend announced he was taking me to Bluewater to spend money on me! Wooo - I was immediately excited. First I met my mum for a stroll through town to look in a few shops and have a drink. I tried Smirnoff Apple vodka - very nice! With my mum's money I bought a head band and some brown fluffy laced knee high boots. New Look had a 20% off voucher online so I used that! In the picture they are near the bottom left.

I got two gifts from friends about a week ago as they live quite far away - from my friend Leoni I got a spa day for two and I cannot wait to use this, it will be much deserved. My friend Charlie got me some froggie pyjamas and a lovely big bottle of perfume.

I have taken a picture of all my items together - except the spa gift vouchers as they are in a safe place atm so that I don't lose them!


The items I got in Bluewater from my future hubby are:
Brown fluffy ankle shoe boots - New Look (match my knee length boots)
Burghandy coat - New Look
Patterned fashion scarf - Dorothy Perkins
Hollister sweatpants - Hollister
Hollister shirt - Hollister
Grey & burghandy purses - Domos
Grey bag - Jane Norman
3 Sleek palettes - original, acid, storm - Superdrug
Brown waist cinch belt - Monsoon/Accessorize
Burghandy Converse - Schuh

The nail items in and around the box at the centre back is from my future in laws - lovely stuff - can't wait to use it all.

Will do another post on the beauty items shortly in more detail :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...