Wednesday 3 November 2010

FOTD - Aromaleigh Day 6

This series of Aromaleigh looks seems to have gone by really quickly! Today I have a more neutral look, I am still dying to get an UD Naked palette, but haven't got the money at the moment! Although it's a neutral look it shows that they don't have to be boring and I really like the way it turned out, even if I wasn't so sure when I started adding my crease colour.



I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
L'oreal True Match Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop
New ID I-Shimmer in Sherbet

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Victoria's Revenge in Infernal Chaos #31 - inner corner
Aromaleigh Hot In The City in Skyscraper - outer corner
Aromaleigh Hot In The City in Asphalt - crease
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Black
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black - lower waterline
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Purple - upper lashline

LIPS

No.7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Toffee Apple
The Body Shop Nutmeg & Vanilla Lip Balm


What do you think? Do you like neutral looks too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...