Tuesday 9 November 2010

Imogen Heap FOTD

This was the look I wore Friday night but I didn't have time to post it as I had to catch a train. I went to see Imogen Heap in The Royal Albert Hall in London. She was amazing!! First she conducted an orchestra, who played music to a series of "earth" videos. The she performed her own songs - as voted by the fans!

I wanted a soft neutral look and I think I achieved that.



I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Perfect in Vanilla
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
New ID I-Shadow Quad in Choca Mocha
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner in Bourbon
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara

LIPS

Tropical Skittles Lip Balm in Strawberry Starfruit


What do you think? A look you can get away with wearing anywhere but still look well groomed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...