Friday 12 November 2010

Ted Baker Let's Glow - Kit Two Review

I was given this item as a gift by my sister last Christmas, and it's probably one of the best things she's bought me -that's how much I love it. I have to say I didn't know what to expect at first because obviously Ted Baker aren't known for their great make up products - but I was pleasantly surprised!

It's a relatively small palette so if you're travelling it's pretty good to take with you. The outer casing is pretty sturdy so it isn't likely to break, and protects the contents quite well. The design is really different - it's so colourful!

With flash

Without flash

It comes with a good sized mirror - you can actually see youself in it! I hate it when products have mirrors which you can't actually use because they are just too small! It also comes with a bronzer, two eyeshadows, a lip gloss, lip balm and three brushes. Perfect to enable you to do a few different looks whilst on the go.


The bronzer brush is great and makes it easy to apply the product - the other two brushes are ok, but they're not the best. The same can be said for most other palettes which include brushes. They're just like little freebie really...put it there just to complete the product. On the other hand the eyeshadows, bronzer and lip colours are all amazing. All quite pigmented so you don't have to use too much to get the look you desire. I'm a big fan of the bronzer (although to be honest I kinda forgot there was a bronzer in here, which is really bad) it's great for adding a bit of shimmer with not too much colour - as you can see from the two shades used to help give you a more natural look.

The eyeshadows are really good for neutral looks, as are the lip shades, which is something I tend to use for my on the go looks - they're normally the most simple!!

With flash

Without flash

I think this item was purchased from Boots - as it's approximately a year old you may only be able to get hold of it from ebay...but I'm not sure. Thanks for reading!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this look great,would love to try it so might have a snoop on ebay :) xx

http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...