Wednesday 17 November 2010

No.7 Beside The Sea Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Palette

I realise this is really the wrong season to be reviewing a "beside the sea" eyeshadow trio but nevermind. I got it a few weeks ago with a Boots No.7 £5 off voucher of course so it was only a few pounds. It's normally £9.75 (click this link for the other 11 shades). I was really intrigued by these colours and more to be honest - but I'm trying to spend a bit less on make up these days - plus my birthday and christmas are ocming up so I'm hoping to get some goodies then! Onto the product.

It's relatively small, so perfect to carry around. However, it does contain 2g of eyeshadow, which is pretty good. It comes with a small brush - which I haven't actually used - it's the same general sponge applicator that comes with a lot of make up products. I love the choice of colours in this range - I'm definitely loving how bright these are too. I chose this palette because I'm a sucker for greens and blues, although lately I've been oh so tempted to be daring and get a vibrant red!


Anyway, I have swatched the colours above for you, the top row is the shadows on their own, then with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion as a base, then using Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a base for the bottom row.

Hopefully the picture shows how much of a difference a great base can make, and how lovely these colours are. They're so pigmented that I only had to use two swipes to apply these to show you! This is my first No.7 eyeshadow and I doubt it will be my last. I've been really impressed with all the No.7 products since making the most of the £5 off vouchers.

I'm really hoping to get my hands on some more of these, they are so easy to work with and the colours chosen for each palette match perfectly! I really wanna try using Space Odessey - from the website it looks like it has a light grey, dark grey and orange/yellow colour...so much fun to be had!

Anyways I'm rambling now...so let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...