Sunday 7 November 2010

Neon Blue & Yellow FOTD

Last night I attended a work leaving do with my partner and decided to do a bright, eye-catching (get it?) look! I wore black jeans, a black and white top, with a blue scarf and silver heels, silver headband and silver earrings - see a small pic below.


You'll have to excuse the little bit of eyeshadow that fell onto my nose that I clearly didn't notice until I finished taking pictures!!


I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Perfect in Vanilla
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop
New ID I-Shimmer in Sherbet

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro Cosmetics in Squirtle - eyelid
Shiro Cosmetics in Pikachu - crease
Shiro Cosmetics in Hyper Beam - outer corner
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Purple - upper lashline
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black - lower waterline
Barry M Shimmering Eye & Lip Crayon #1
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara in Black

LIPS

Avon Kiss n Shine Lipstick in Sequin


What do you think of this bright look? Something to get you noticed on a night out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...