Sunday 14 November 2010

Paramore Shiro Cosmetics FOTD

I've had a busy week and yesterday morning was pretty stressful so I really wanted to get into my bed and sleep rather than go to London and see Paramore. But once I was there I had a lot of fun!! Buy 1 get one free cocktails in the o2 VIP Lounge - who wouldn't! Thanks to Leoni Adams and her uncle Adam West (teehee).

Here is my look:

I used:

FACE

New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Perfect Foundation in Vanilla
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pikachu - eyelid
Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Squirtle - under eye
Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Hyperbeam - crease
Barry M Shimmering Eye Crayon #1 - highlight
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black

LIPS

No.7 Wild Vlume Lipstick in Toffee Apple
Avon Extreme Glazewear Gloss in Sand Shine



Here's a random pic of my outfit and Hayley from Paramore too:



What do you think - do you go all crazy when you see a band??

3 comments:

Shela said...

Love your outfit-- and your makeup! The blues and yellow really accentuates your eyes. You can really pull off a smokey eye!

Haley looks hot! She always manages to look amazing even after hours of performing. I caught the Honda Civic Tour where Paramore performed back in September and have been completely blown away. :)

samwells87 said...

Thank you!! Yes Paramore rocked the o2 :D

liquoredonlacquer said...

I love your FOTD AND your yellow skinny jeans hot hot HOT!

and I'm very jealous that you got to see Paramore!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...