Thursday 11 November 2010

FOTD - Comfort Green

I feel like whenever I don't have much time to apply make up I go for green! I wonder why that is? I thought to myself - perhaps it's my comfort colour...do we have comfort colours where they will work for different moods?? Who knows...wonder what I'll have on tomorrow!



I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Foundation (W3) in Golden Beige
No.7 Perfect Light pressed Powder
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
No.7 Mineral Perfection Blusher in Soft Damson

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MUA Shade #7 - crease
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me in Dreamland - all over eyelid
MUA Shade #6 - lower eye
Barry M Shimmering Eye Crayon #1 - highlight
L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in black
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black

LIPS

Avon Extreme Gloss Glazewear in Sand Shine

What item do you reach for when you don't have much time for make up??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...