Monday 22 November 2010

Blue Gold FOTD

Hiya everyone, just a quick FOTD again. I'm not sure if I'm posting these too often - I don't want you all to get bored - let me know if you wanna see more reviews, or tutorials, or anything else?? I won't ramble on otherwise I will definitely bore you...hehe, so here is the look:



I used:

FACE

No.7 Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser in Medium
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Urban Decay BoS Vol I in Shattered - inner corner
Urban Decay NYC in Radium - eyelid
Urban Decay BoS Vol I in Goddess - crease
No.7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Gilt
Urban Decay AIW in Oraculum - over eyeliner to set it in place
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - upper/lower waterline
Wet n Wild Mega Lasg Lengthening, Defining Mascara in Black

LIPS

Gosh On Stage Cool Lip Jam in 105


I've added a few more pics than normal today - just because I couldn't decide whether my eyes looked better with or without the gold eyeliner...

BEFORE


AFTER



...what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...