Sunday 19 December 2010

Another Quick & Easy FOTD

OMG, sorry for my lack of posting lately fellow bloggers. I have been extremely busy with Christmas just around the corner. Which might explain my recent quick/simple FOTD's. Here's another one for you :D

I was off out to a gig in London (a band called You Me At Six) and wanted to look nice but was running late and couldn't miss the train! So I grabbed a few products and quickly applied them. I like using pencil/cream/glitter eyeshadows when I haven't got much time, then you generally don't need to use more than one colour.


I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Avon Arabian Glow Sparkling Eye Pencil in Shimmering Bronze
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - lower waterline
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in black

LIPS

The Body Shop Lip Butter in Sweet Lemon


I think my skin still looks ok even though I only used 3 products. And I didn't  have time to grab my primer potion from my Urban Decay palette hence why I went without, but my eyeshadow didn't budge ALL night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...