Monday 27 December 2010

More Christmas Treats

Hey again, are you all getting back to normal yet or still eating lots over the festive period? Today I'll show you the treats my partner got me in the sales :) I am one lucky lady!

Dave was looking online for a new laptop in the sales - he didn't really need one but he is always on the lookout for bargains! Two peas in a pod we are! So anyway, we saw little netbooks on the Argos website and decided to go and take a peek at them in store, they were so cute! Then we went to Boots and had a look at the gift sets which were all half price! I got Dave an FCUK travel bag which he will use for work (he's a personal trainer) and it included some body wash bits, then I got him a Ted Baker set as well because I know he likes the smell.


He got me a Front Cover eyeshadow set, which I may try out today, the colours are fab. The front of the box is also very clever - it changes from sizzling orange eyes to closed cool blue eyes. I will do a review at some point in the near future. I also got a Ruby & Millie brush set - I've never really had a decent set of brushes...and this featured a foundation, cheek, eye, eye definer and lip brush so great to get me started.


This picture shows just how small the netbook is, I'm very happy that it fits in my handbag :)

What are your xmas treats?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...