Tuesday 14 December 2010

Simple & Colourful FOTD

I went for the minimalistic look today. Being that I would rather spend longer in bed! I'm so lazy. But seriously sometimes it's so cold out you just want to spend a little bit longer snuggling under the duvet. SO here's a look that will allow you extra time in bed - it only takes a few minutes!


I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

No.7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in black - upper lashline
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - upper waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric - lower waterline
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara in black

LIPS

The Body Shop Lip Butter in Sweet Lemon


What does your 2 minute make up face look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...