Saturday 11 December 2010

Work Christmas Meal FOTD

I wanted to do a vibrant look for my work xmas meal, I was wearing pretty neutral clothing so thought it was the obvious option.



I used:

FACE

No.7 Mineral Perfection Foundation in Almond
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
No.7 Mineral Perfection Blusher in Soft Damson

EYES

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy


Sleek Acid Palette - 1. inner corner,  2. eyelid
Sleek Storm Palette - 3. outer corner, 4. highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric - lower waterline
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - upper waterline
No.7 Amazing Eyes Liner in black - upper lashline
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara in black

LIPS

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Nude Rebellion
Skittles lip balm in Strawberry Starfruit


What do you think? Have you got any requests - let me know, email me: samwells87@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...