Wednesday 22 December 2010

Models Own NOTD

I still haven't got round to trying all my Models Own nail polishes I bought this year! I suppose that just shows how many colours I actually have! I should have used each one on one finger when I first got them hehe.

Anyway - here I have used Deep Purple. I think it's a really rich colour - great for winter. In the light you get a lovely flash of purple which I love - the second picture shows this quite well.



I cut all of my nails so I apologise for them looking stumpy! But one broke and I hate having them different lengths!! I have to say though it does look lovely and tidy on short nails. It's a brilliant colour - certainly one I would recommend. I have searched for a while to find a perfect purple, I find quite a few are too pale or dull.


What do you think of the colour? Which polishes are you recommending this Winter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...