Monday 20 December 2010

Vampy Inspired FOTD

Hey everyone, if you saw yesterday's post you would have seen I had fun on www.taaz.com. I was then in the mood to try and do a quick recreation of the look this morning. I didn't have long, but I think I will spend longer on this one day and perhaps do a YouTube tutorial as it's a look that anyone can pull off.

I'm thinking that perhaps I shouldn't have gone for a shimmery colour - but I do love it anyway!

I thought I'd do an evil vampire stare too! :D
I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay NYC BoS in Suspect - all over eyelid
Urban Decay NYC BoS in Maui Wowie - inner half
Urban Decay NYC BoS in Smog - outer corner
Urban Decay NYC BoS in Perversion - crease
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - lower/upper waterline
No.7 Amazing Eyes Liner in black - upper lashline
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in black

LIPS

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Electric Plum (300)
Gosh Light n Shine Lip Glaze in 02


What do you think? Next time I might try a grey/black combo for a more dramatic look - would you be interested in a YouTube video?

1 comments:

Melly said...

I think the look is lovely :) And Rimmel's Electric plum.. wonder if it's still sold on stores.. I want iiit :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...