Sunday 5 December 2010

Sleek FOTD 2

This is a quick blog post because I have been up since 8am and I didn't get in til 3am last night so I need to go to bed early tonight!! Just a quick one to show you my make up from last night. My friend's mum turned 60, so we celebrated in style! I had an excuse to use my new Sleek palettes, however I ran out of time very quicly and found myself with only 5 minutes to do my make up!!


I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Sleek Original Palette in shimmer olive - eyelid
Sleek Original Palette in shimmer cream - highlight
Sleek Storm Palette in matte dark brown - outer eyelid
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black
No.7 Lash 360° Mascara in black

LIPS

No.7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Toffee Apple
Cherry Carmex

Quite a quick and simple look to do in the end I think it took 7 minutes, hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...