Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas FOTD

Today I had lunch with the girlies, and was going straight to my mum's and sisters so wanted to do a makeup look before I went. I didn't have time to take the pictures until I got in - just now! So bare that in mind! Hopefully it still looks ok :)


I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose

EYES

Front Cover Sizzle/Freeze Palette in Magic Banana - eyelid
Front Cover Sizzle/Freeze Palette in Ginger Spice - crease and outer corner
Front Cover Sizzle/Freeze Palette in China Cup - highlight
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in black
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black

LIPS

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Plum Rebellion
Gosh On Stage Cool Lip Jam in 102


I wanted something fun but not too dramatic - I think I achieved that. What kind of look would you do to be different but not dramatic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...