Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sleek Storm FOTD

After yesterday's review of the Sleek Storm palette, I thought I would use it for a natural look that was a bit more exciting than normal. It didn't take long to do this as I only used a few products, and I think it looks great considering.



I used:

FACE

No.7 Mineral Perfection Foundation in Almond
No.7 Mineral Perfection Blusher in Soft Damson

EYES

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy


Sleek Storm Palette:-
1. all over eye - upper & lower
2. upper eyelid
3. crease
4. lower eyelid

Barry M Shimmering Eye & Lip Crayon in Gold - highlight
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black
No.7 Lash 360° Mascara in black

LIPS

No.7 Pink Crush Moisture Drench Lipstick


What do you think? Have you created any FOTD's from the Storm palette??

1 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...

Very pretty!! :-D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...