Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas Stocking

Hi my lovelies, hope you all had a great Christmas!
My partner and I decided we wouldn't spend too much on each other this year as we are saving for our wedding. We therefore agreed to a £20 stocking budget, here's what I got:


I'm really excited to start reading Eat, Pray, Love and want to finish it before I see the film. I say this quite often when novels are turned into films, but it doesn't normally happen - I think it's only the Shopaholic series and  Harry Potter that I've read first...I even caved and watched Lovely Bones before reading the book. I used the hair glitter spray on Christmas day to give my hair a little bit more oompf, it was much better than I thought it would be - I thought it would look a bit tacky, but the glitter and sparkle was great!

I have tried the new MUA blush and my first impressions are good, I will do an MUA review series at some point because I have a variety of different products and shades. I also am intrigued to try the blue Collection 2000 mascara - I've wanted one for a while...it's a bit more daring than the usual black/brown shades I usually wear.

Anyway I'm really happy with my little gifts. Then I was pleasantly surprised when I got more :) I will tell you more tomorrow as it's quite late at the moment. What did you get for Christmas??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...